JUMP wants to see your personal spark! Whether it’s using your bike to blend a smoothie, riding a seesaw to charge your phone or exercising your pup on a treadmill while churning an ice cream maker, we’re looking for creative videos of people and/or animals “Powering Up” to create energy in new and innovative ways.
Submit your video to JUMP for a chance to receive $100 and be displayed alongside a soon-to-be unveiled permanent exhibit on the JUMP site showcasing the amazing and innovative ways people and animals generate energy! We’re looking for the wackiest, most creative, and best designed clips for the exhibit, and will showcase all video submissions during a free community screening at JUMP. Categories for winners: Elementary, Middle school, High school, College and Community.
• A title card with your video’s title and your name
• Something or someone creating enough power to run or spark something else, like a light bulb,
an ice-cream churn, a battery – let your imagination go wild
• No more than 20 seconds
• Landscape orientation (not portrait)
• No audio or sound
• Signed Video Release form (adult guardian signatures required for anyone under 18) for EVERYONE featured in your video. Please include all names and signatures on waiver.
• Only family friendly videos accepted!
Please drop off your video at JUMP Attn: Amber Amoureux, AV Manager at 1000 W. Myrtle St. Boise, ID 83702 or e-mail it to her at AV@jumpboise.org no later than January 3, 2023.
Questions? Contact Amber.Amoureux@JUMPboise.org for more details.